Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- OpenBazaar-1.1.7-full.nupkg 86.1 MB
- OpenBazaar-1.1.7-i386-full.nupkg 75 MB
- OpenBazaar-1.1.7.dmg 69.2 MB
- OpenBazaar-1.1.7_Setup_i386.exe 75.6 MB
- OpenBazaar-1.1.7_Setup_x64.exe 86.6 MB
- OpenBazaar-mac-1.1.7.zip 149 MB
- openbazaar_1.1.7_amd64.deb 52.5 MB
- openbazaar_1.1.7_i386.deb 52.1 MB
- RELEASES 80 Bytes
- RELEASES_WIN32 80 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Full release for general use.
The following significant changes have been made in this release:
- when your own page is NSFW, and your account is set to block NSFW content, your own page will no longer be blocked.
- the minimum Bitcoin price has been reduced to 0.0002 from 0.002.
- the buyer guid is shown in the summary tab of the case in the transaction page transaction modal.
- transactions that have updates to thier status that need attention now have an indicator bar and are moved to the top of the transactions list.
- if startup fails, data on the failure is recorded to the error log.
Behind the Scenes Changes
- all modals have been updated to use the same code.
- es-lint has been added to Travis, all PRs must meet the es-lint rules to be accepted
- an issue with the international formatting of Bitcoin prices defaulting to 2 decimal places was fixed, now Bitcoin prices will always show 8 decimal places, with trailing zeroes truncated.
- image scaling on the user page was fixed.
- the bug that removed images from the about section on the user page was fixed.
- multiple bugs were fixed in the transactions view. Sorting will work much better now.
- default text on drop downs is now translatable.
- more areas of the app that were not translatable, such as dates, are now translatable.
- the columns have max-widths to prevent long single words from forcing them to be too wide.
- when a product has worldwid shipping, the confusing international shipping text will no longer appear below it.
- the dotted line around the user page now appears correctly and is sized right when customizing the user page.
- fixed the notifactions badge sometimes showing a negative number.
- the Libbitcoin not connected message text was changed to be more clear.
- a bug where the wrong tab would load in Settings after saving was fixed.
- the settings page no longer caches, to prevent stale data when changes are made from the user page.
- the My Page link in the top right navigation always goes to the user's page now.
- wallets are randomized, and CoinKite was removed
- images in the about section will no longer be set to 100% wide. Images instead have a maximum width of 100%.
Special thanks to everyone that contributed to translations on Transifex (https://www.transifex.com/ob1/openbazaar).