Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is a major release, which adds support for multiple currencies per node. It is important to back up your store before running this update.
If you were running multiple nodes to buy and sell with more than one currency, it is recommended you consolidate onto a single node.
This release uses version 0.13 of the openbazaar-go server. You can view server changes at this link:
- All nodes can now use multiple cryptocurrencies for buying and selling listings. Individual listings can be set to accept specific coins. Each coin has its own wallet. #1563
- Currently BTC, BCH, LTC and ZEC are supported.
- A link to copy a contract when viewing the JSON of an order was added. #1613
- Dependency issues were corrected. #1652
- Checkbox handling in search forms was fixed and improved. #1645
- A tooltip was added to the search screen explaining why some listings may not be found. #1616
- Error reporting for users that have opted into metric collection was improved. #1607
- Various other improvements. #1617, #1611, #1610, #1596
- A problem with the shipping price showing correctly on the purchase screen was corrected. #1597
- Various layout issues were fixed. #1643, #1619, #1618, #1603, #1595
We are actively translating the text in the OpenBazaar reference client. If you are interested in volunteering as a translator, you can sign up at https://www.transifex.com/ob1/openbazaar