Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This issue brings several small fixes, related mainly to drawing.
- Fixed several issues relating to copy-pasting and cut-and-pasting elements from one page or document to another
- Fixed an issue on Windows where OpenBoard could crash upon saving the document when a video was on the board
- Fixed an issue where pen strokes that had been erased with the eraser would reappear after saving and loading.
- Fixed an issue where duplicating a pen stroke that had been moved could cause the new stroke to be placed in the wrong position
- Fixed an issue where strokes could be badly placed after using the "undo" and "redo" functions
- Fixed an issue where compass strokes were not saved (when making several strokes, only the first one was saved)
- Fixed an issue where pages could be truncated when exporting to PDF
- Fixed an issue where locked items could be moved when part of a multiple selection
- (Document mode) Fixed document selection after deleting a trashed document
- Tweaked the background grid color for the dark background
- The mask tool can now be resized non-proportionately
- Re-implemented automatic update checking, which will appear to users when the next version is released