Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
A whole new Document mode
A major overhaul of the Document mode has been carried out.
Documents tree structure
You can now create complex tree structures to organize your work. The "Untitled Documents" folder is no longer relevant and, if exists from a previous installation, can be deleted. You can adjust the size of the documents tree area by playing with the vertical splitter between it and the thumbnails area.
Documents can be sorted, using the "Sort Kind" drop down list and the "Sort Order" icon beside, by creation date, modification date, or alphabetical order. A second column displays the date of creation or modification.
Icons on Folders and Documents
New icons have been added to the document tree structure to improve readability and help navigation.
Export/Import a folder
You can now export an entire folder (including the "My Documents" folder), using the new option "Export to OpenBoard UBX" in the Export menu. The exported hierarchy is preserved at import.
OpenBoard for macOS is now signed, allowing it to be recognized by Gatekeeper.
Translations for Ukrainian and Hungarian has been started and added to the supported languages.
A new version of the GraphMe widget has been integrated.
- It was no longer possible to freely resize the mask
- The tab on the library panel could disappear in some cases
- This redesign of the Documents mode was a complex development and several small cosmetic bugs may still remain, including focus issues
- Folders in the trash of your OpenBoard 1.4 installation are renamed _Trash:folder_name in the 1.5 version and are found in My Documents. They can be put in the Trash.
- Some slow motion can be experienced in MacOS while using drag and drop in the new document tree structure.