Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- The choice of the background was not maintained between the pages of the documents or when leaving the software.
- Copying a page from one document to another located in a different folder also moved the document.
- The dmg file for macOS did not open on some versions of macOS.
- This redesign of the Documents mode was a complex development and several small cosmetic bugs may still remain, including focus issues
- Folders in the trash of your OpenBoard 1.4 installation are renamed _Trash:folder_name in the 1.5 version and are found in My Documents. They can be put in the Trash.
- Some slow motion can be experienced in MacOS while using drag and drop in the new document tree structure.
- The new document created automatically when OpenBoard opens, if not used, is not deleted from OpenBoard if another document has been edited.