Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- The resizing of the Documents Mode areas is now persisted.
- The new document created automatically when OpenBoard opens, if not used, is now deleted from OpenBoard even if another document has been edited.
- OpenBoard would crash when trying to delete a page in the Board Mode, if the user did not go to Documents Mode at least once before.
- This redesign of the Documents mode was a complex development and several small cosmetic bugs may still remain, including focus issues
- Folders in the trash of your OpenBoard 1.4 installation are renamed _Trash:folder_name in the 1.5 version and are found in My Documents. They can be put in the Trash.
- Some slow motion can be experienced in MacOS while using drag and drop in the new document tree structure.