Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Support of OpenSSL 1.1 has been added on the three supported platforms. A special thanks to @super7ramp for his help.
- Some scaling issues could be experienced while exporting a document to PDF format.
- An image could be lost after a page duplication followed by the deletion of the image on one of the two pages.
- An image could be lost after the duplication of a page in Documents Mode.
- When duplicating grouped objects of different types, the z-order was not preserved.
- Perform "Set As Tool" on a flash animation could result on a crash.
- Secured web pages was not loading on Windows internal navigator.
- Slashes were allowed in folder's names.
- Ukrainian translation's file extension is now uk, instead of ua. A special thanks to @glixx for reporting it.
- The redesign of the Documents mode was a complex development and several small cosmetic bugs may still remain, including focus issues.
- Some slow motion can be experienced in macOS while using drag and drop in the new document tree structure.
- On macOS Yosemite (10.10), installing the signed version of OpenBoard could not work. If so, please use the not signed version provided with this 1.5.3 release.