A database comparison tool for Microsoft SQL Server 2005+ that reports schema differences and creates a synchronization script.
Open DBDiff can synchronize
- Tables (including Table Options like vardecimal, text in row, etc.)
- Columns (including Computed Columns, XML options, Identities, etc.)
- Indexes (and XML Indexes)
- XML Schemas
- Table Types
- User Data Types (UDT)
- CLR Objects (Assemblies, CLR-UDT, CLR-Store Procedure, CLR-Triggers)
- Triggers (including DDL Triggers)
- File groups
- Store Procedures
- Partition Functions/Schemes
Icons provided from http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons under under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.