Open Data Node v1.4.0 was released on July 6, 2016.
- added new version of unifiedviews 2.3.1
This version consist of following versions of components:
- *****UnifiedViews Core v2.3.1
- ODN-UV-PLUGINS v1.2.3
- ODN-SOLR v1.1.3 (SOLR
- ODN-CKAN v1.3.0 (CKAN v2.3.2)
- ODN-MIDPOINT v1.3.0 (midPoint v3.3)
- ODN-CAS v1.1.1
- *****ODN-BOX v1.4.0
- using extension ODN-THEME v1.2.1
(***** means new in this release)
This version also supports following optional components:
- ODN-UV-QA-PLUGINS v1.2.0 (https://github.com/UnifiedViews/Plugins-QualityAssessment/releases/tag/UV_QA_Plugins_v1.2.0)
- LDVMI (Payola) v1.1.0 (https://github.com/ldvm/LDVMi/releases/tag/1.1.0)
List of fixed issues
[All fixes bugs and enhancements](../../issues?q=milestone:"ODN v1.3.0")
To upgrade from previous release, simply run:
aptitude update aptitude upgrade
If you are going to upgrade also the Debian system itself (from version 7 to version 8), be sure to read specific upgrade instructions.
Download and install
Debian packages are available at https://packages.comsode.eu/debian/ .
For installation of Open Data Node using Debian package (odn-simple) see Installation manual
Post-installation steps for clean system installation
Immediately after the installation is done perform post-installation steps.