Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Open Data Node v1.6.0 was released on November 15, 2016.
- New DPUs:
- t-excelToCSV: extracts selected sheets from Excel file into CSV files
- q-sparqlAsk: RDF data validation using SPARQL ASK query
- Bug-fixes for ODN/UnifiedViews, ODN/midPoint and ODN/*Catalog
- Bug-fixes for some existing DPUs (see here for details)
This version consist of following versions of components:
- *****UnifiedViews Core v2.3.2
- *****ODN-UV-PLUGINS v1.4.0
- ODN-SOLR v1.1.4 (SOLR 4.10.2)
- *****ODN-CKAN v1.3.2 (CKAN v2.3.2)
- *****ODN-MIDPOINT v1.3.2 (midPoint v3.3.1)
- ODN-CAS v1.1.2
- *****ODN-BOX v1.6.0
- using extension ODN-THEME v1.2.1
(***** means new in this release)
This version also supports following optional components:
- ODN-UV-QA-PLUGINS v1.2.0 (https://github.com/UnifiedViews/Plugins-QualityAssessment/releases/tag/UV_QA_Plugins_v1.2.0)
- LDVMi (Payola) v1.1.0 (https://github.com/ldvm/LDVMi/releases/tag/1.1.0)
List of fixed issues
[All fixes bugs and enhancements](../../issues?q=milestone:"ODN 1.6.0")
To upgrade from previous release, simply run:
aptitude update aptitude upgrade
If you are going to upgrade also the Debian system itself (from version 7 to version 8), be sure to read specific upgrade instructions.
Download and install
Debian packages are available at https://packages.comsode.eu/debian/ .
For installation of Open Data Node using Debian package (odn-simple) see Installation manual
Post-installation steps for clean system installation
Immediately after the installation is done perform post-installation steps.