A command line tool to process aerial imagery in the cloud via NodeODM's API.
- Download the application for Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Extract the application in a folder of your choice (for example,
- Open a command prompt and navigate to the folder (open the "Command Prompt" application, then
odm c:\path\to\images --dsm.
This command will process all the images in the directory
c:\path\to\images and save the results (including an orthophoto, a point cloud, a 3D model and a digital surface model) to
c:\odm\output. You can pass more options for processing by appending them at the end of the command. To see a list of options, simply issue:
odm --help for more options.
To include a GCP for additional georeferencing accuracy, simply create a .txt file according to the Ground Control Points format specification and place it along with the images.
Processing Node Management
odm node add mynode http://address:port
Then run odm as following:
odm -n mynode c:\path\to\images
If no node is specified, the
default node is selected. To see a list of nodes you can run:
odm node -v
For more information run
odm node --help.
Running From Sources
go get -u github.com/OpenDroneMap/CloudODM go run github.com/OpenDroneMap/CloudODM/cmd/odm --help
Building From Sources
goreleaser release --skip-publish --snapshot
Reporting Issues / Feature Requests / Feedback
Please open an issue.
Support the Project
There are many ways to contribute back to the project:
⭐️us on GitHub.
- Help us test the application.
- Spread the word about OpenDroneMap on social media.
- Help answer questions on the community forum
- Become a contributor!