ImportError: No module named ecto
- Make sure your environment variables are set correctly. You can replace
./run.shfollowed by your normal parameters and that will set the environment variables for that run.
[ERROR] You must put your pictures into an <images> directory
- Your project path must look like this:
/home/user/odm_data/ |-- images |-- IMG_0001.jpg |-- IMG_0002.jpg ... |-- gcp_list.txt ...
ImportError: No module named csfm
- Your install of OpenSfM may have failed. You can reinstall it manually:
cd /path/to/OpenDroneMap/SuperBuild/src/opensfm python setup.py build
[ERROR] quitting cause: /code/SuperBuild/install/bin/pmvs2 /code/pmvs/recon0/ option-0000 returned with code 35072.
The most likely reason for this error is that you ran out of memory. You can upgrade your RAM or adjust your CMVS/PMVS settings for better memory management:
--resize-towill reduce the size of the images and the overall memory cost
--cmvs-maxImagesto the smallest number possible without causing CMVS to run on an infinite loop. This will take trial and error, though.
- OpenSfM is taking a really long time
- If you are using a hyperthreaded processor, you will have to reduce the number of cores OpenSfM uses to the number of physical cores you have (or fewer). This is trivial on a vagrant machine: in your Vagrantfile, reduce the cores allocation to 1 or 2 minus the number of physical cores you have. Otherwise, you will