Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is release supports the latest version of Kyero-XML (3.4) and updates the dependencies. Please consider before update, that there are some API changes. This release is used in OpenEstate-ImmoTool 1.0-beta43.
- Added automatic module names into JAR manifests.
commons-codeclibrary to version 1.11.
commons-csvlibrary to version 1.6.
commons-iolibrary to version 2.6.
commons-langlibrary to version 3.8.1.
commons-textlibrary to version 1.3.
- API change: The XML format of trovit.com was rewritten from scratch. Because trovit.com does not provide a XML schema anymore we've created our own unofficial XML schema, that is used for generation of Java classes via JAXB. The new implementation contains some additions (e.g. new XML elements, new property types). Due to the new schema some of the generated JAXB classes were renamed, improved and simplified.
- API change: The XML format of kyero.com has been updated to the latest version 3.4 (11th August 2017). This update adds some XML elements and removes some languages. Take a look at their specification for more information.
- API change: We're using
java.net.URLin the XML formats of daft.ie, kyero.com and IS24 whenever possible. See Always read the documentation/code – a.k.a. java.net.URL is evil for more information.
- API change: JAXB classes were regenerated with compatibility for Bean Introspection API's. Getter methods for
Booleanvalues were renamed from
- Migrated project to IntelliJ IDEA.