This release fixes a possible problem with attachment ordering and introduces some minor changes / improvements. This version is used in OpenEstate-ImmoTool 1.0-beta35.
- Store the value of
L-IS24-RequestRefnumheader for failing requests into
RequestFailedException(for low level exports) and
(for bulk exports). In case of problems with a certain request, one can
provide the corresponding number to IS24 together with a support request.
This allows IS24 to track the error / problem much easier and to provide
better support for their users.
- If a transferred property provides more attachments than allowed by the
webservice, an incorrect ordering of attachments may occur. We should make
sure, that attachments are always send to the webservice in the correct
order. This guarantees, that the title image is always properly transferred
and only attachments from the end of the list are rejected / ignored.
- Made some API improvements & documentations.
- Updated dependencies jaxb2-basics-runtime 0.9.3, slf4j 1.7.10 & junit 4.12.
- Changed signature of some protected logging functions in
- Changed signature of the constructor in