OpenEstate-Tool-HelloWorld is an addon for the freeware real estate software OpenEstate-ImmoTool, that does not provide any features for end users. Instead this addon
- is a starting point for developers, who want to create custom addons for OpenEstate-ImmoTool.
- provides a build environment, that can easily be adapted by developers for their custom addons.
- illustrates how to extend main menu and sidebar.
- illustrates how to specify custom extension points.
- illustrates how to accomplish operations on a project database.
- illustrates how to implement a basic workflow on database objects (create, update, remove).
- illustrates how to implement permissions on a multi user project.
- illustrates how to implement internationalization based on GetText.
- Java 11 or newer
- OpenEstate-ImmoTool 1.0.0 or newer (including its dependencies)
Requirements for developers
- Java Development Kit (JDK) 11 or newer
- IntelliJ IDEA (recommended but not required)
- Other IDE's like Eclipse or Netbeans should also work. But we can't provide support for these applications.
- Apache Maven 3
- Most IDE's already contain Apache Maven. In general it is not necessary to download / install Apache Maven separately.
Take a look at
CHANGELOG.md for the full changelog.
- add missing javadoc comments
- add more comments & documentations for developers
- maybe implement some more extensions to illustrate how to use available extension points