OpenEstate-Tool-Server (also called OpenEstate-ImmoServer) provides a HSQLDB server, that may be used for multi user installations of OpenEstate-ImmoTool.
- extends the default HSQLDB server with some features.
- provides several startup scripts / executables / application bundles for Windows, macOS and Linux.
- bundles yajsw in order to run the database as a Windows service.
- provides scripts to run the database as a systemd service on Linux systems.
- provides scripts to run the database as a launchd agent on macOS systems.
- provides an application to create a keystore for SSL encrypted database access.
- Java 6 or newer
- Bouncy Castle 1.56
(optional; only required by
- commons-io 2.5
- commons-lang 3.5
- gettext-commons 0.9.8
- hsqldb 2.3.5
- log4j 1.2.17 (optional; may be replaced by another logging system via SLF4J)
- SLF4J 1.7.25
Take a look at
CHANGELOG.md for the full changelog.
- improve javadoc comments