Please sign in to comment.
MULES: Added optional boundaryExtremaCoeff
This provides more flexibility in specifying the allowed internal and boundary extrema. For driftFluxFoam and other settling problems it is beneficial to set the boundaryExtremaCoeff to 1 to allow rapid accumulation of the partials on the bottom wall (which was the previous default behaviour) but this is not suitable for many Euler-Euler cases for which a uniform etrema coefficient is preferable, either 0 or a small value. Now by default boundaryExtremaCoeff is set to extremaCoeff which defaults to 0 which provides the behaviour before OpenFOAM-dev commit cb2bc60 and the driftFluxFoam tutorials have been updated adding boundaryExtremaCoeff 1; to the MULES controls in fvSolution so reproduce the previous behaviour.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 82 additions and 8 deletions.
- +24 −0 src/OpenFOAM/primitives/one/oneI.H
- +26 −4 src/finiteVolume/fvMatrices/solvers/MULES/CMULESTemplates.C
- +26 −4 src/finiteVolume/fvMatrices/solvers/MULES/MULESTemplates.C
- +2 −0 tutorials/multiphase/driftFluxFoam/RAS/dahl/system/fvSolution
- +2 −0 tutorials/multiphase/driftFluxFoam/RAS/mixerVessel2D/system/fvSolution
- +2 −0 tutorials/multiphase/driftFluxFoam/RAS/tank3D/system/fvSolution