Please sign in to comment.
chtMultiRegionFoam: Removed Qdot from top-level solver
Qdot is only relevant for reacting cases, and even then it is only written out for post-processing purposes. It has been removed from chtMultiRegionFoam as this solvers' typical usage is for non-reacting simulations. If it is desired to obtain Qdot from a chtMultiRegionFoam simulation, then a better way would be to implement a function object to look up the reaction model and write it out.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 17 additions and 31 deletions.
- +1 −1 applications/solvers/heatTransfer/chtMultiRegionFoam/fluid/EEqn.H
- +16 −8 applications/solvers/heatTransfer/chtMultiRegionFoam/fluid/YEqn.H
- +0 −20 applications/solvers/heatTransfer/chtMultiRegionFoam/fluid/createFluidFields.H
- +0 −2 applications/solvers/heatTransfer/chtMultiRegionFoam/fluid/setRegionFluidFields.H