Please sign in to comment.
subsetMesh: Added -noFields option
With the -noFields option the mesh is subset but the fields are not changed. This is useful when the field fields have been created to correspond to the mesh after the mesh subset.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 292 additions and 259 deletions.
- +283 −247 applications/utilities/mesh/manipulation/subsetMesh/subsetMesh.C
- +5 −8 tutorials/lagrangian/reactingParcelFoam/hotBoxes/Allmesh
- +1 −1 tutorials/multiphase/interFoam/RAS/floatingObject/Allrun
- +1 −1 tutorials/multiphase/interFoam/laminar/damBreakWithObstacle/Allrun
- +1 −1 tutorials/multiphase/potentialFreeSurfaceFoam/movingOscillatingBox/Allrun
- +1 −1 tutorials/multiphase/potentialFreeSurfaceFoam/oscillatingBox/Allrun
Oops, something went wrong.