Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
How to create a new session on website
- Create an issue on GitHUB Issue Page
- Label the issue as a "Proposed Session" and select another descriptive tag as necessary.
- Check the website in sessions section, your session should be added automatically.
How to maintain your session!
- Create a new issue within the primary issue tracker e.g. follow the above steps! Your session will automatically appear on the project website.
- Ask @cgoranson to create a new repository
- Use that repository for uploading all code for that session
- Use the repository wiki for documentation for that session
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.