OpenICC Configuration README
The OpenICC configuration data base allows to store, share and manipulate colour management informations.
Part of that is a file format based on JSON and a implementation of a according library for easy access.
- Access to OpenICC device JSON DB
- Command Line Tools
- Yajl - a JSON parser library
- gettext - i18n
- LCOV - coverage docu
- For the documentation use doxygen, graphviz and graphviz-gd packages.
Supported are cmake builds and a very simple makefile.
$ mkdir build && cd build $ cmake .. $ make $ make install
... are typical cmake flags like CMAKE_C_FLAGS to tune compilation.
- CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to install into paths and so on. Use on the command line through -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/my/path .
- USE_GCOV - enable gcov/lcov compiler flags on the Unix platform and the coverage target
- USE_SYSTEM_OYJL - fail if not found; default is shipped fallback version
- USE_SYSTEM_YAJL - fail if not found; default is shipped fallback version
- USE_SYSTEM_LIBXML2 - fail if not found; default is shipped fallback version
- ENABLE_TESTS - default is ON
- ENABLE_TOOLS - default is ON
- ENABLE_QT - detect Qt5 and Qt4i; default is ON
- The source code provides currently no mechanism for a write lock.