Open Access Management (OpenAM) is an access management solution that includes Authentication, SSO, Authorization, Federation, Entitlements and Web Services Security.
Cross Domain Single Sign On (CDSSO), SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0 & OpenID Connect ensure that OpenAM integrates easily with legacy, custom and cloud applications without requiring any modifications. It's a developer-friendly, open-source control solution that allows you to own and protect your users digital identities.
This project is licensed under the Common Development and Distribution License (CDDL).
Download OpenAM Policy Agents:
- OpenAM Java Policy Agent (All OS)
- OpenAM .Net/Mono Policy Agents (Windows/Linux)
- OpenAM Web Policy Agent Apache 2.2 (Linux x64)
- OpenAM Web Policy Agent Apache 2.4 (Linux x64)
- OpenAM Web Policy Agent (IIS Windows x32/x64 ZIP)
To build OpenAM from source you should use JDK 8
For windows use:
git config --system core.longpaths true
git clone https://github.com/OpenIdentityPlatform/OpenAM.git mvn install -f OpenAM
How-to run after build
Add FQDN host name in /etc/hosts (Windows c:\windows\systems32\drivers\etc\hosts):
Run OpenAM from source:
mvn cargo:run -f OpenAM/openam-server
The next step is then to go to http://login.domain.com:8080/openam where you'll see the OpenAM welcome page
You must allocate at least 1024m (2048m with embedded OpenDJ) heap memory for OpenAM JVM using -Xmx option.
Support and Mailing List Information
- OpenAM Community Wiki: https://github.com/OpenIdentityPlatform/OpenAM/wiki
- OpenAM Community Mailing List: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OpenAM Community Archive: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/open-identity-platform-openam
- OpenAM Community on Gitter: https://gitter.im/OpenIdentityPlatform/OpenAM
- OpenAM Commercial support RFP: email@example.com (English, Russian)
Please, make Pull request
Thanks for OpenAM
- Sun Access Manager
- Sun OpenSSO
- Oracle OpenSSO
- Forgerock OpenAM