OpenIDM enables you to consolidate multiple identity sources for policy and workflow-based management. OpenIDM can consume, transform and feed data to external sources so that you maintain control over the identities of users, devices and other objects.
OpenIDM provides a modern UI experience that allows you to manage your data without writing a single line of code. The standard RESTful interfaces also offer ultimate flexibility so that you can customize and develop the product to fit the requirements of your deployment.
This project is licensed under the Common Development and Distribution License (CDDL).
Java 1.8+ required
For windows use:
git config --system core.longpaths true
git clone --recursive https://github.com/OpenIdentityPlatform/OpenIDM.git mvn -DskipTests -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true clean install -f OpenIDM/OpenICF/OpenDJ/forgerock-parent mvn -DskipTests -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true clean install -f OpenIDM/OpenICF/OpenDJ mvn -DskipTests -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true clean install -f OpenIDM/OpenICF mvn clean install -f OpenIDM
How-to run after build
unzip OpenIDM/openidm-zip/target/openidm-*.zip ./opendm/startup.sh
Wait for the message OpenIDM ready and go:
- User self service UI: http://localhost:8080/ (openidm-admin/openidm-admin)
- Admin UI: http://localhost:8080/admin/ (openidm-admin/openidm-admin)
- Apache Felix UI: http://localhost:8080/system/console/ (admin/admin)
Support and Mailing List Information
- OpenIDM Community Wiki: https://github.com/OpenIdentityPlatform/OpenIDM/wiki
- OpenIDM Community Mailing List: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OpenIDM Community Archive: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/open-identity-platform-openidm
- OpenIDM Community on Gitter: https://gitter.im/OpenIdentityPlatform/OpenIDM
- OpenIDM Commercial support RFP: email@example.com (English, Russian)
Please, make Pull request
Thanks for OpenIDM
- Sun Identity Manager
- Forgerock OpenIDM