SAFETAG is a curricula, a methodology, and a framework for security auditors working with advocacy groups.
The Security Auditing Framework and Evaluation Template for Advocacy Groups (SAFETAG) is a professional audit framework that adapts traditional penetration testing and risk assessment methodoligies to be relevant to small, non-profit, human rights organizations based or operating in the developing world.
This repository contains the publishing tools and templates to build customized documentation for auditor training and post-audit reports.
- Curriculum for training fledgeling or experienced digital security auditors to work with vulnerable populations.
- An accompanying risk assessment methodology for identifying and constructing targeted security audits for these organizations.
- An extensable audit framework for assessing security threats based upon an organizations needs and capacity.
- A customizable publishing workflow to make localization, translation, and other customization and extension easy for trainers, auditors, and security experts.
- See the installation documentation. If the instructions are confusing PLEASE create an issue about it on github.
See the installation documentation.
Please see license information for current licenses relating to SAFETAG as well as the various projects that we borrowed from. If you have further questions related to licensing PLEASE create an issue about it on github. We are excited to discuss how we can best support those who wish to use SAFETAG and best attribute those whose content we adapted or redistributed through SAFETAG.