- Extracts network, port, counter information from the phyPayload.
- Hashes the devAddr as well as the whole phyPayload with a choosen HMAC.
- Remove the original phyPayload from the final response message.
All configuration is done using environment variables. They are as follows:
- MQTT_URL, MQTT_USERNAME, MQTT_PASSWORD (see: module documentation for their use)
- MQTT_INPUT_TOPIC (default: gateway/+/rx)
- MQTT_OUTPUT_PREFIX (default: anonymised)
- HMAC_SECRET (IMPORTANT This has to be set and if you wish for your hashes to be consistent and comparable for statistics purposes you have to use the same secret)
- HMAC_TYPE (default: sha256)