This is the home page of the OpenJML wiki.
The primary portal to OpenJML information for developers is here.
Download links and information about released versions of OpenJML are here.
Contents of wiki pages
Pages about using the development environment
- Setting up an OpenJML Development Environment and OpenJMLSetup
- Installing Eclipse
- How to use the OpenJML Development Environment - NEEDS WORK
- Testing OpenJML
- Creating OpenJML releases
- Maintainance of OpenJML information
- Upstream Merge Procedure
- Vendor branch - obsolete?
Pages holding general discussions and proposals about JML
Summary of Semantic Discussions here
- Development Strategy 2015
- Model fields in constructor preconditions
- Syntax changes proposed at Dagstuhl
- Default signals_only clause
- Let Expressions
- Proposal to drop spec merging
- Proposal to simplify file suffixes
- Multiple represents clauses
- Non-null modifiers in arrays
- Pure methods as helper methods
- Proposed Quantifier changes
- Semantics of java.lang.Error
- Visibility and Immutability
- Visibility and Store-Refs
- \created semantics
- Weak Behavioral Subtyping
- Dagstuhl discussion 2009
- Gary's Notes from JML Winter School 2008
- ECOOP 2007 BoF discussion
- Proposal to drop informal descriptions
- Java contracts
- Refactoring: Intro Tools (and pages mentioned on the Tools page)
- Temporal JML
- Leino: Specification and Verification of Object-oriented Software} (Dafny)
- Leino: A verifying compiler for a multi-threaded object-oriented language
Pages relating to the ISU OpenJML material and site
Other JML projects
Other JML related projects, mostly obsolete or abandoned, are described here.
There are a number of related, but stale, wiki pages regarding these projects.