OpenKit Fork of Facebook SDK for Android
This fork of facebook-android-sdk is used in the OpenKit android SDK (openkit-android).
This fork allows the facebook SDK to be namedspaced, and exported as a JAR file so that it can be used in a Unity plugin and be self-contained in the openkit-android SDK.
Steps to Create JAR File
1) Open the FacebookSDK project in Eclipse by going to Import--> General --> Existing Projects into Workspace
2) Browse and select the facebook-android-sdk/facebook folder and click "Open"
3) In Eclipse, right click the "FacebookSDK" project tree and choose "Export"
4) Select Java --> JAR File
5) Under "select resources to export" uncheck everything except FacebookSDK/src
6) On the right hand side, uncheck all files (don't need classpath files or AndroidManifest files)
7) Choose JAR location and click next
8) Make sure "Export with compiler errors" is UNCHECKED (compiler warnings are OK, but not errors)
9) Export the JAR file into openkit-android/OpenKitSDK/libs/
Facebook SDK for Android
This open-source library allows you to integrate Facebook into your Android app.
Learn more about about the provided samples, documentation, integrating the SDK into your app, accessing source code, and more at https://developers.facebook.com/android
TRY IT OUT
Check-out the tutorials available online at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/getting-started/facebook-sdk-for-android/3.0/
Start coding! Visit https://developers.facebook.com/android for tutorials and reference documentation.
Except as otherwise noted, the Facebook SDK for Android is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html).
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
By enabling Facebook integrations, including through this SDK, you can share information with Facebook, including information about people’s use of your app. Facebook will use information received in accordance with our Data Use Policy (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/), including to provide you with insights about the effectiveness of your ads and the use of your app. These integrations also enable us and our partners to serve ads on and off Facebook.
You may limit your sharing of information with us by updating the Insights control in the developer tool (https://developers.facebook.com/apps//advanced).
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and also agree to our Terms (https://www.facebook.com/policies/), including our Platform Policies (https://developers.facebook.com/policy/) and Advertising Guidelines, as applicable (https://www.facebook.com/ad_guidelines.php).
By using the Facebook SDK for Android you agree to these terms.