OpenMORDM is an open-source R library for Multiobjective Robust Decision Making (MORDM). OpenMORDM's core features include:
- Connecting to models written in R or compiled as executables;
- Defining uncertain and deeply uncertain model inputs;
- Evaluating the model across many hypothetical states of the world (SOWs);
- Identifying potential robust designs using customizable robustness criteria;
- Characterizing vulnerabilities of designs using PRIM or CART;
- Evaluating tradeoffs among designs using various visualization tools; and
- An interactive, web-based visualization toolkit for sharing results (live demo)
Please see the Wiki for installation instructions, tutorials, and more.
The design of OpenMORDM and a walkthrough of applying MORDM to an environmental model is detailed in the following journal article:
Hadka, D., Herman, J., Reed, P.M., Keller, K. An Open Source Framework for Many-Objective Robust Decision Making. Environmental Modelling & Software, 74:114-129, 2015. DOI:10.1016/j.envsoft.2015.07.014. (View Online)
Download the supplemental materials. Refer to the
README.txt file within the ZIP for setup instructions.
OpenMORDM is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later.
This work was supported by the National Science Foundation through the Network for Sustainable Climate Risk Management (SCRiM) under NSF cooperative agreement GEO-1240507. Visit http://scrimhub.org/ for more details.