OpenMake Meister® delivers a highly reusable and accelerated build solution that includes build automation with built-in CI. This release includes optimization of the CI engine for managing up to 10,000 CI Workflows/Builds per day with Server Pooling and Load Balancing.
Enhancements include the Meister RCP running under Java 1.7/1.8 (32 and 64 bit),
and the incorporation of the latest version of Perl 5.22.
New Build Services include:
- WebSphere EJB
- WebLogic Workspace
- Create EJB Stubs
Minor fixes delivered to customers include:
- Corrected Foot Printing issue in Perl Module. Bug related to CA
Harvest signature file and temporary database that omfootprint
- The Build Agent was updated to trigger correctly on a CA Harvest update.
- Certain edge cases caused the TGT options to disappear.
- Corrections made between Build Service and TGT to handle matching of options.
- Enhancement added to override the Dependency Directory when the same file name is used in different locations.
- Correction added to TFS Foot Printing to not ignore the “$” in version information.
- MS Build Service updated to handle Assembly.info.vb to be in different locations in the project directory structure.
- Corrected LDAP authentication to create the corresponding USERID on the Knowledge Base Server.
- Added automatic re-start of the RCP when a new connection is made to a different Knowledge Base Server.
- Enhancement to the Junit Static Analysis to process multiple projects in an Eclipse Workspace as a single Junit run.
- Timing of the execution of CI workflows was enhanced to handle multiple Workflows executing simultaneously.
- Enhancement added to the Visual Studio Plug-in to allow the user to pick and choose the Build Service
- Updated the RCP to automatically refresh the Dependency Directory after a rename.
- Enhanced omcommandline.jar to handle expanding nested environment variables.
- Enhanced the TGT Generator to support Eclilpse 4.x (Kepler and above).
- Corrected memory leak related to the Fedora 17 Kernel.
- Corrected OMMON (messaging module) to send out misses correctly on HP UX.
- Added new Build Service - CreatEJBStubs – to handle the creation of an EJB Stub for Rational Application Developer 8.0 or later.
- Replaced the OpenMake Net 2005 DLL with native scanning within OM to correct dependency discovery issues.
- Added the ability the run a command line TGT Generator.
- Updated the Ant Javac Build Service to handle passing in a large number of files as input parameters.
- Added new Weblogic Workspace Build Service
- Added WebSphere EJB Build Service
- Updated Eclipse RCP to work with Java 1.6.x, 1.7.x & 1.8.x
OpenMake Meister® delivers a highly reusable and accelerated build solution that includes build automation with built-in CI. This release includes optimization of the CI engine
for managing up to 10,000 CI Workflows/Builds per day with Server Pooling and Load Balancing.