2020 Apr Virtual TestFest
Virtual TestFest (VTF)
- This VTF replaces the planned Montpelier TestFest: April 20th - 24th.
- Each participating team will test remotely from the comfort of their office/lab or home.
- The VFT will take place during the same week as the Montpelier TestFest: April 20 - 24.
Virtual Test Environment
Your Client or Server needs to be assigned a Public IP Address:
- Participating teams will be required to provide their own public IP address
- Client Participants - Will be required to provide their own SIM cards. A SIM card from your local Operator will provide a public IP address for your LwM2M Client Device.
What you need to know
Possible Testing Times
- The schedule of the test sessions will depend on the geographical location of each participating team.
- See below for the suggested time-slots during testing:
- See it for yourself: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
- OMA staff will agree on the VTF Sessions (date/time) in advance with each participating team.
- The collaborating tools for the VTF Sessions will be tested and made available a week before the VTF commencing.