a JACK patchbay in flow matrix style
PatchMatrix gives the best user experience with JACK1, as it makes intensive use of JACK's metadata API, which JACK2 still lacks an implementation of.
- Middle button + move: move canvas
- Right button: open context menu
- Left button + Ctrl + move: move client
- Left button: connect clients w/o connecting ports within
- Left button + Ctrl: connect clients and ports automagically
- Left button + move: change gain coarse
- Wheel: change gain coarse
- Left button + Shift + move: change gain fine
- Wheel + Shift: change gain fine
- Right button: remove
- Rigth button: remove
- Left button: toggle port connection
- Left button + Ctrl + move: move matrix
- Wheel: toggle port connection
- Right button: remove and disconnect all ports
Extract matching platform subdirectory into /opt and start with /opt/patchmatrix/bin/patchmatrix
Unstable / Nightly
- JACK (JACK audio connection kit)
- LV2 (LV2 Plugin Specification)
Build / install
git clone https://gitlab.com/OpenMusicKontrollers/patchmatrix.git cd patchmatrix meson build cd build ninja -j4 sudo ninja install
Copyright (c) 2016-2017 Hanspeter Portner (email@example.com)
This is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Artistic License 2.0 as published by The Perl Foundation.
This source is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the Artistic License 2.0 for more details.
You should have received a copy of the Artistic License 2.0 along the source as a COPYING file. If not, obtain it from http://www.perlfoundation.org/artistic_license_2_0.