- NuMaker UNO board package for Arduino IDE
- Supported Boards & Features
- Board Package Installation Steps
- VCOM Driver Installation Steps (Optional for M032BT)
- Compatible Versions of Arduino IDE
- Important Notice
NuMaker UNO board package for Arduino IDE
This repository contains the package descriptor for NuMaker UNO boards
Supported Boards & Features
|NuMaker Boards||Rich peripherals||Embedded CAN
|Bluetooth Low Energy
Note: Compatible to Seeed_Arduino_CAN
Board Package Installation Steps
- Download and Install Arduino IDE from https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
- Double-click arduino.exe, and then go to File->Preferences
- Paste following URL to 'Additional Boards Manager URLs' input field:
- Under Tools->Board->Boards Manger, search
NuMaker UNO, click Install
- You can now select NuMaker UNO and install it in Arduino IDE.
VCOM Driver Installation Steps (Optional for M032BT)
The Virtual COM (VCOM) interface requires a VCOM driver to be installed on PC first. The driver "Nu-Link_USB_Driver 1.x.exe" can be found at: http://www.nuvoton.com/opencms/resource-download.jsp?tp_GUID=SW0520150729202535
- Execute "Nu-Link_USB_Driver 1.x.exe" after the USB cable is un-plugged.
- Follow the steps of installation wizard to select setup language and installation location.
- Plug in USB cable after driver installation complete.
- Connect the NuMaker UNO with PC using a USB cable. If the driver is successfully installed, the Windows shall find a new device and then automatically find the correct driver. A virtual COM port named "Nuvoton Virtual Com Port" can be found in "Device Manager".
Compatible Versions of Arduino IDE
- 2.0.0 up
The Software is furnished "AS IS", without warranty as to performance or results, and the entire risk as to performance or results is assumed by YOU. Nuvoton disclaims all warranties, express, implied or otherwise, with regard to the Software, its use, or operation, including without limitation any and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
Nuvoton Products are neither intended nor warranted for usage in systems or equipment, any malfunction or failure of which may cause loss of human life, bodily injury or severe property damage. Such applications are deemed, "Insecure Usage".
Insecure usage includes, but is not limited to: equipment for surgical implementation, atomic energy control instruments, airplane or spaceship instruments, the control or operation of dynamic, brake or safety systems designed for vehicular use, traffic signal instruments, all types of safety devices, and other applications intended to support or sustain life.
All Insecure Usage shall be made at customer's risk, and in the event that third parties lay claims to Nuvoton as a result of customer's Insecure Usage, customer shall indemnify the damages and liabilities thus incurred by Nuvoton.
Please note that all data and specifications are subject to change without notice. All the trademarks of products and companies mentioned in this datasheet belong to their respective owners.
Copyright (C) 2021 Nuvoton Technology Corp. All rights reserved