Continuous integration build 968, based on Superbuild 20190913.
- Allow touch mode (mobile user interface) on PC (#1159).
This includes the ability to access GPS, and to perform some actions without keyboard (#699).
- Use Windows GPS location (in touch mode) (#422).
Note that access to the Windows location requires .NET Framework 4 and Powershell 2 (included in Windows 10).
- Add a settings page for sensors. (Only location service settings ATM.)
- Use PROJ 6 API for georeferencing (#1341, needed for #1325).
Note that PROJ now supports dynamic (time-dependent) CRS and late binding. So there might be small changes in coordinate transformation. Cf. PROJ backward incompatibilities.
- Fix lost dash points at start and end when cutting lines (#1323)
- Update of third-party components, including Qt 5.12.5, PROJ 6.2.0.
All changes since v20190820.3