Mapper v0.6.4 contains bugfixes and improvements. It contains 170 commits since 0.6.3, changing 129 source files. The most important changes are:
- Add a symbol set for course design and control description sheets
- Add Dutch and Portugese (Brazil) translations
- Improve many other translations (as separate downloads below: Hungarian and Japanese)
- Fix wrong symbol sizes in translated symbol sets
- Don't corrupt view settings after printing or export
Note that this release does not yet include GDAL-based importers. This work-in-progress remains available with the "unstable" builds.
Find all resoved issues on Github.
[Known issues in 0.6.4](https://github.com/OpenOrienteering/mapper/issues?q=label:"known issues 0.6.4") will be collected there, too.
Thanks to all the contributors!
Post-release translation updates for Hungarian and Japanese
Download the following .qm file to a permanent location and open it from the language settings:
Downloads for Windows are built and hosted on openSUSE build service (OBS).
Downloads for OS X are hosted on Github.
Downloads for Linux are built and hosted on openSUSE build service (OBS).
You may add the repository as suggested, but it is also sufficient to download and install a single binary package.
Downloads for Android are hosted on Github.
The Mapper source code from OpenOrienteering is available at the end of this page. Source code of 3rd-party components is provided in the OpenOrienteering/sources repository on Github and in the repositories on OBS.