Mapper v0.6.5 contains bugfixes and improvements:
- Fixed writing invalid .omap files after importing .ocd files (#748)
- Fixed writing invalid coordinates to .ocd files in some cases (#749)
- Fixed creeping deformation of objects during rotation (#743)
- Added writable locations for SD cards etc. on Android (#745)
- Improved many translations
Find the resolved issues on Github.
[Known issues in v0.6.5](https://github.com/OpenOrienteering/mapper/issues?q=label:"known issues v0.6.5") will be collected there, too.
The release contains 67 commits since 0.6.4, changing 50 source files.
Note that this release does not yet include GDAL-based importers. This work-in-progress remains available with the "unstable" builds.
Thanks to all the contributors!
Downloads for Windows are built and hosted on openSUSE build service (OBS).
Downloads for macOS are hosted on Github.
Downloads for Linux are built and hosted on openSUSE build service (OBS).
You may add the repository as suggested, but it is also sufficient to download and install a single binary package.
Downloads for Android are hosted on Github.
The Mapper source code from OpenOrienteering is available at the end of this page. Source code of 3rd-party components is provided in the OpenOrienteering/sources repository on Github and in the repositories on OBS.