Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- OpenOrienteering-Mapper-0.8.3-Android-armeabi-v7a.apk 17.2 MB
- OpenOrienteering-Mapper-0.8.3-Android-x86.apk 21.6 MB
- OpenOrienteering-Mapper-0.8.3-macOS.dmg 22.8 MB
- OpenOrienteering-Mapper-0.8.3-Manual.pdf 1.15 MB
- OpenOrienteering-Mapper-0.8.3-Windows-x64.exe 19.6 MB
- OpenOrienteering-Mapper-0.8.3-Windows-x64.zip 24 MB
- OpenOrienteering-Mapper-0.8.3-Windows-x86.exe 18.3 MB
- OpenOrienteering-Mapper-0.8.3-Windows-x86.zip 22.7 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This patch release contains bug fixes and updated translations. Key changes:
- The Android app now explicitly tells the system's "media scanner" when it wrote a file.
This should resolve most issues with invisible or corrupted files (which were healthy and valid on the Android device).
- On Android, the GPS location marker is now much more visible, and it blinks after move-to-my-location.
- Copy-and-paste of text objects will no longer create duplicate text symbols.
- The application no longer crashes when undoing map part merges or when deleting GDAL parameters.
Find the resolved issues on Github.
Known issues in v0.8.3 will be collected there, too.
The release contains 59 commits since 0.8.2, changing 69 source files, contributed by 9 persons.
Binaries for Android, macOS and Windows will be published here. (These packages are based on OpenOrienteering/superbuild@9564e77. The Windows packages and the PDF Manual are build on OBS with the help of RPM.)
Linux packages for major distribution are provided via OBS at