We are proud to announce the release of OpenOrienteering Mapper 0.9.1. This official release includes bug fixes and updates. Key changes since v0.9.0 are:
- ISSkiOM 2019 symbol set.
- Baseline and hatched areas view for touch mode UI.
- Import/export of area pattern clipping options to OCD 12.
- Georeferenced usage of templates created with Terra Incognita.
- Fixes for georeferencing setup and symbol assignment inconsistencies on data import.
- Fixes for geo coordinate issues on export.
This release contains 152 commits with 130 changed files since v0.9.0. Many thanks go to 14 contributors.
All changes since v0.9.0
- Windows (7 and up): You can choose between an installer (
*.exe) and a portable archive (
For most modern Windows installations, you should choose the x64 bit packages. The x86 will also run on all Windows desktops but are limited by the 32-bit architecture.
- macOS (10.12 and up): You may need to run the app via Ctrl+Click the first time, in order to allow it to run despite coming from an "unknown source".
- Android (4.1 and up): You can try arm64-v8a package on newer devices. Otherwise, the armeabi-v7a package should work for most older devices.
Note that you will have to allow installation "from unknown sources".
Linux packages for major distribution continue to be provided via OBS. To automatically install dependencies (and new versions!), choose "add repository and install manually", instead of "grab binary packages directly".