Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
This documentation describes how to build and run an OpenPTrack system. We suggest following the order of steps in this documentation, to get a good sense of what constitutes a functional system. The Deployment Guide provides additional practical advice, based on experience using OpenPTrack for our own applications.
- Overview - this section; you're here.
- Supported Hardware - what types of imagers and computers are supported and recommended.
- Installation - how to get and install the software.
- Time Synchronization - configuring time synchronization for your OpenPTrack system.
- Pre-Calibration Configuration - configuring the basic elements of your OpenPTrack system.
- Intrinsic Calibration - this step is performed for each imager, after configuration.
- Camera Network Calibration - the overall camera network is calibrated, after intrinsic calibration.
- Tracking - you can begin tracking!
- Tips and Tricks - some tips and tricks, from lessons we've learned (not yet incorporated into the rest of the documentation).