Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
This page describes how the Version Numbers for OpenParsec will work.
- Versions < 1.0 are considered beta.
- Versions follow major.minor.revision standard (e.g. 1.0.1)
- Major version numbers denote a major change that may break backwards compatibility.
- minor version numbers denote rolled updates, kind of kin to service packs.
- revision numbers are more or less incremental builds from the repo, that aren't broken.