Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Issue #109, OpenPojo will now initialize all @BusinessKey fields when generating a Pojo that declares such fields.
- Issue #83, EqualsAndHashCodeMatchRule a new rule that ensures that either both equals & hashCode are implemented or neither is. (Thanks to Eulbobo)
- Issue #86, Validator now returns a list of classes validated when calling by "packageName" so caller can inspect and ensure validation has actually occurred and against which classes.
- Issue #109, OpenPojo will no longer throw errors when attempting to test Pojo's that have Set fields with that hold Pojo's that utilize BusinessKeys.
- Issue #108, OpenPojo will no longer depend on just "sun.boot.class.path" nor will it throw null pointers if it is not set. (Thanks to JohnZavyn)
- Issue #100, OpenPojo will successfully create dynamic subclasses from an abstract class. (Thanks to lennartnederstigt)