A Libre/Free Real Time Strategy game engine supporting early Westwood classics.
- Website: http://www.open-ra.org
- IRC: #openra on irc.freenode.net
- Repository: https://github.com/openra/openra
Join the Forums for discussion.
Distributed mods include a reimagining of
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn
- Dune 2000
Check our Playing the Game Guide to win multiplayer matches.
- Please read INSTALL and Compiling on how to set up an OpenRA development environment.
- Read HACKING for an overview of the engine.
- To get your patches merged please adhere to the Contributing guidelines.
- We offer a Mapping Tutorial as you can change gameplay drastically with custom maps.
- If you want to share custom maps, mini-games and units with the community upload them at http://content.open-ra.org
- There exists an auto-generated Trait documentation to get started with yaml files.
- Check the Modding Guide to create your own classic RTS.
- Some hints on to create new OpenRA compatible Pixelart.
- Upload total conversions at our ModDB profile