Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the beta release of OpenRefine 3.1. Please backup your workspace directory before installing and report any problems that you encounter.
- Importing n-triples, ttl, and JSON-LD files is now possible (#1758)
smartSplitfunction now supports any string, not just a single character (#1761)
- A new menu to search and replace was added (#1742)
- A field to specify custom column names was added in the CSV/TSV importer
- It is now possible to import and export a Wikidata schema in JSON (#1776)
- Strings are now automatically trimmed in Wikidata schemas. The corresponding issues have been removed. (#1781)
- Browser-based autocomplete has been enabled for Wikidata edit summaries. (#1596)
- It is now possible to mark a column of identifiers as reconciled without calling the reconciliation service. (#1778)
See the full list of changes.
OpenRefine is funded by the Google News Initiative.