Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is the beta release of OpenRefine 3.2. Please backup your workspace directory before installing and report any problems that you encounter.
- New action to replace smart quotes to their ASCII equivalent (#1676)
- New phonetic clustering methods are available: Beider-Morse (#926) and Daitch-Mokotoff (#927)
- The "Uses values as identifiers" operation now accepts cells with RDF uris instead of just identifiers, using the
identifierSpacedeclared by the reconciliation service (#1953)
- References in the Wikidata schema can be copied across statements and items (#1912)
- Items suggested by auto-complete can now be clicked with the middle button, which opens their URL in a new tab (#1934)
- Reconciliation previews are now shown when hovering the candidate (no click is needed). Clicking the candidate opens its page in a new tab. It is possible to disable this feature for matched cells by adding
cell-ui.previewMatchedCells=falsein the preferences. (#1943)
See the full list of changes.