How To Participate
Clone this wiki locally
Any help at all is appreciated.
- Help us find bugs and file issues for them at https://github.com/OpenRefine/OpenRefine/issues.
- Help other users if you know the answers to their questions on http://groups.google.com/group/openrefine/.
- Check out the source code and submit patches at https://github.com/OpenRefine/OpenRefine.
And of course, tell other people about OpenRefine, at work, at conferences, etc. and
- on Twitter (using the tag [#grefine|https://twitter.com/search?q=%23grefine]
- in blog posts--write about what you use OpenRefine for and how, give other people tips and tricks
The more OpenRefine gets used, the more developers will be interested in contributing to it. Finding bugs is very helpful and contributes to more knowledge accumulated about how to use it. Etc. etc.
The IRC channel in the past was [irc:irc.freenode.net/#grefine|irc:irc.freenode.net/#grefine].