Clone this wiki locally
This list is from pre-2.2 days and needs to be reprioritized and cleaned up.
Please be aware that none of this is carved in stone and can change any time, so check back regularly.
- Streamlining traditional features
- Issue 213: traditional find & replace
- Issue 68: "merge columns" command.
- Issue 36: Seamless conversion of arrays into multiple columns
- Issue 75: Saveable reconciliation mappings
- Issue 87: Long running processes should serialize intermediate results ? - hard (dfhuynh)
- Views: map, timeline, protovis charts
- Better machinery to guess and re-encode cell values (useful for fixing encoding issues)
- Collaborative editing support (really hard)
- RABJ integration (allows to distribute reconciliation loads across multiple people) - not even sure what this means
- Performance - the /project page seems to be slow now
- Column groups
- issue 93
- Issue 85: Graphical manipulation of widths of fixed-width column data
- Issue 90: Ability to cluster records -- to look for records that look alike and might actually be the same (useful for de-duplication)
- Issue 91: Option or preference to only show Freebase /common types in dropdowns for type and property suggestions.
- Issue 94: Map facet?
Feature Requests, Bugs, Comments, Etc.
Please add more to the issues tracker and they will end up here once they are acknowledged and assigned.