Athena ASEPCOS ASEKey
Clone this wiki locally
ASEPCOS / ASEKeyAthena
Full PKCS#15 emulation is supported.
Athena cooperates with the OpenSC project and provides any required information.
If you are interested in Athena’s tokens (ASEKey), make sure you order the CCID compliant version.
Another issue you may encouter is failure to initialize the PKCS#15 structure. This may be due to pre-formated smartcard using Athena proprietary provider. If you have this issue, ask for help in OpenSC MailingList.
Athena also makes JavaCards, which require a supported applet.
RSA 1024 key generation: BROKEN!
Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault. sc_pkcs15_remove_unusedspace (p15card=0x629720, unusedspace=0x1) at pkcs15.c:1650 1650 if (unusedspace->prev == NULL) (gdb) bt
- sc_pkcs15_remove_unusedspace (p15card=0×629720, unusedspace=0×1) at pkcs15.c:1650
- 0×00007ffff777b448 in sc_pkcs15_card_free (p15card=0×629720) at pkcs15.c:490
- 0×00007ffff777b82e in sc_pkcs15_unbind (p15card=0×629720) at pkcs15.c:888
- 0×0000000000406afd in main (argc=, argv=) at pkcs15-init.c:543
- Card requires SO-PIN before erasing the card with pkcs15-init —erase-card