IAP 2020: Introduction to Markdown and MkDocs
Markdown is a lightweight markup language that:
- is very easy to pick up;
- can be converted into many file formats such as PDF, DOCX, EPUB, HTML, etc. using Pandoc;
- can generate diagrams such as UML Sequence Diagrams, Flowcharts, Class and State Diagrams;
- can be used to create a static site, using the static generator MkDocs.
- Python 3 with
- GitHub account
Special thanks to...
- SUTD Digital Design Developer Student Club (3DC) for organising this IAP conference;
- OpenSUTD for allowing me to host my content here;
- All workshop attendees for attending my workshop!
- Marp, the Markdown Presentation Ecosystem, which I used to create the slide decks in HTML and PDF.
Another project by...