Welcome to the home page of the Open Security Summit 2021
Open Security Summit 2021, 14-18 June 2021 The Open Security Summit is focused on the collaboration between Developers and Application Security.
This is not a conference with uni-directional presentations, this is a working summit with working sessions on areas like:
- Secure Coding, Security Testing/TDD, DevOps,
- Threat Modeling, Mobile Security, IoT
- Risk & Governance, Privacy & CTO/CISO requirements
- Secure Design, Bug-bounties
- Browser Security, AI for Attack & Defence
- DDoS, Cyber Warfare, AppSec Standards
- Use of strategic tools and frameworks (Wardley Mapping, Cynefin);
.. and of course, working sessions on popular OWASP projects (lead by its leaders) such as:
- ZAP, Top 10, Dependency Check, Juice Shop
- OwaspSAMM, OWASP Guides (Testing, ASVS, Core Review)
- AppSensor and dozens more.
Using the same model as the past OWASP Summits in Portugal and the UK, this 5 day event will be a 16h day high energy experience, where the attendees are expected to work and collaborate really hard. Every working session will be thoroughly prepared and focused on actionable outcomes.
If you care about Application Security and want to collaborate with the key players in this industry, this is the event to be.
If you want to be involved, add you name to the participants page.
See contributing on how to create content for the site.