The QSettings example is a simple project built to demonstrate how to store data persistently using QSettings.
You will learn how to:
- Store a value
- Retrieve a value
- Trigger C++ functions from QML
BlackBerry 10 Native SDK
Running the example:
- Clone the Sample repository.
- Launch BlackBerry 10 Native SDK, and from the File menu, select Import.
- Expand General, and select Existing Projects into Workspace. Click Next.
- Browse to the location of your sample directory, and then click OK.
- The sample project should display in the Projects section. Click Finish to import the project into your workspace.
- In the Project Explorer pane, Right-click the project (for example hellocascades) and select Build Project.
- In the Project Explorer pane, Right-click the project (for example hellocascades) and select Run As > BlackBerry C/C++ Application.
- The application will now install and launch on your device if not you might have to set up your environment: http://developer.blackberry.com/cascades/documentation/getting_started/setting_up.html