- Version 2.2.1 (2016-10-08)
- Generate an incrementing TSMeta request only if both enable_tsuid_incrementing and
tsd.core.meta.enable_realtime_ts are enabled. Previously, increments would run
regardless of whether or not the real time ts setting was enabled. If tsuid
incrementing is disabled then a get and optional put is executed each time without
modifying the meta counter field.
- Improve metadata storage performance by removing an extra getFromStorage() call.
- Add global Annotations to the gnuplot graphs (#773)
- Allow creation of a TSMeta object without a TSUID (#778)
- Move to AsyncHBase 1.7.2
- Fix Python scripts to use the environment directory.
- Fix config name for "tsd.network.keep_alive" in included config files.
- Fix an issue with the filter metric and tag resolution chain during queries.
- Fix an issue with malformed, double dotted timestamps (#724).
- Fix an issue with tag filters where we need a copy before modifying the list.
- Fix comments in the config file around TCP no delay settings.
- Fix some query stats calculations around averaging and estimating the number
of data points (#784).
- Clean out old .SWO files (#821)
- Fix a live-lock situation when performing regular expression or wildcard queries (#823).
- Change the static file path for the HTTP API to be relative (#857).
- Fix an issue where the GUI could flicker when two or more tag filters were set (#708).